A thread where we can express our feelings through open communication practice

@brothers I would like it for you all to shut up… :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

Dear Brothers,

I would personally wish that you engage in the activity whereby you cease opening the part of the human body we know as the “Jaw” to engage in the act of emitting sound from ones mouth.

Kind Regards,

Yeldur

6 Likes

Its best if u all just shut the fuck up, idiotas

2 Likes

SHUT UP RIGHT NOW BE QUIET DON’T OPEN YOUR MOUTH AGAIN, NEVER AGAIN NEVER AGAIN AGAIN NEVER IDIOT MORON LOSERS.

This sentence is being posted here to enable me to post this, please disregard.

1 Like

NO YU SHUT UP U MORON INFIDEL INCAPABALE OF SHUTTING UR MOUTH

1 Like

SHUT YOUR TRAP YOU IDIOT I’M GOING TO BASH YOUR HEAD IN WITH SNOW SO THAT YOU GET SNOW IN YOUR EARS AND CAN’T HEAR ANYTHING

1 Like

GUD AT LEAST i WONT BE ABLE TO HEAR YOU ANY MORE CAUSE YOU NEVER SHUT UP :pepe_mongolian:

1 Like

LISTEN HERE BUDDY YOU’RE GOING TO SUFFERI F YOU EVER TEL ME TO SHUT UIP AGAIN

SHUT
YOUR
M0OUTH

1 Like

Gawd, why are you all still talking. We all hate each other, especially YOU!! Now fuck off and die (can we swear here? Don’t want to offend anyone)!!!

2 Likes

Dear Brothers and Bryggan-

I received a letter from the queen of Djibouti and she has this to say. “SHUT UP I CAN HEAR YOU ALL THE WAY IN THE HORN OF AFRICA YOU NEANDERTHALS!”

Your humble servant
Archibot

1 Like

16 tips for ordering a pizza.

1. While you are placing an order start pressing random numbers and telling the boy to stop.

2. Tell him that you have another pizza place on the other line and that you are going to buy the one that offers you the best price.

3. Constantly clarify that you have no problem with homosexuals, that in fact you have a homosexual friend. It also works with Jews.

4. Order a certain amount of ingredients, 22 slices of ham, 27 pieces of pineapple, 24 slices of pepperoni and so on.

5. Ask if you can keep the pizza box. When he answers yes, I breathed a huge sigh of relief.

6. Ask him to make sure the footprint is dead.

7. When he repeats the request, correct it by changing an ingredient, then correct it again, and again. The third time ask him if it is the first day he works in that place.

8. Avoid using the word “PIZZA” by any means. If the delivery man says so, ask, “Please don’t use that word” sounding offended.

9. Ask him if the dealer is an alien posing as a human, because you have already discovered several alien dealers.

10. Call him and when they attend act as if the one who works in the pizzeria were you.
    ask him what he’s going to want pizza and all that and even the address.

11. Call and when he asks for the address you give him the address of the pizzeria you called.

12. Call and ask for the number of another pizzeria or other restaurant, for example if you have the McDonald’s phone number.

13. Ask if the pizza is vaccinated.

14. Tell him that in your native country that day is celebrated on the international day of the penguin and you are at a family party, and you ask him to take revenge on the penguin.

15. Speak in the third person.

16. Get indignant with the price and explain that money does not make happiness

1 Like

Tips on how to write a memo

Make sure to have a title, to, from, date, and subject lines IE:

SHUT UP
To: @brothers
Date: 4/20/69
Subject: Not shutting up

1 Like

GET BACK IN YOUR JAR YELDUR
IDIOT

SHUT UP ALL OF YOU JUST SHUT UP

1 Like

It would be very nice if all of you @brothers, or retards as I like to call you, could shut the fuck up for once!

1 Like

listen, shut, your, fucking, face

2 Likes

I just want to ride down turks with my pony

1 Like

Welcome to the community feel welcome to SHUT UP any time.

EVERYONE SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH RIGHT NOW

2 Likes